We invite you to bring out the artist tonight.
We want to guide you into a time of freedom, expression and creativity… a time where you can focus on how you’re feeling and safely express it, on paper, through movement.
Here’s how this works…
- Tune in to our 7pm Dance Xperience or 8pm Heels Class- OR BOTH!
- Learn a routine to highly inspirational music (simple steps so you can think less and FEEL MORE).
- We will encourage you to put the feelings and thoughts that come out during movement into a piece of paper (think of this as a Meditative and Intuitive Process).
What you will need:
- Choose what you will create your art on: you can go as large as a poster board to really have freedom with your strokes.
- What you will create with: Marker and pencil, or use plenty of color.
Take a 5 minute trip to your local store and get some fun goodies.
And if you see anything, like a quote or a picture, that inspires you, bring it tonight to class. It might be a wonderful way to get you started on your art.
SHOUTOUT to one of our students, Katie O’Brien, art teacher at Torrey Pines High School, who gave us guidance into how to make this time of art and expression really special. Thank you, Katie!
Dance has been therapy to me and Alex. This is one of the things that tie us, unites us. It’s why we created 3XT. We are able to feel nothing and everything when dancing, all it takes is vulnerability.
Tonight we want to guide you into a time of freedom, expression and creativity… a time where you can focus on how you’re feeling and safely express it.
As long as you have breath, you can feel. You matter. Express yourself.
“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.”-Pablo Picasso
“Creativity in and of itself is important for remaining healthy, remaining connected to yourself and connected to the world,”
Love and Light,
Alex and Ferly